1. my family. they keep me sane, and prop me up when i can’t stand on my own.
2. my friends. they make me laugh, cry, and keep me on my toes.
3. my cat, penny lane. she is the best kitten i know.
4. my health. my body enables me to work hard, to stretch, to push itself to the extreme. i am in better shape than i’ve ever been, and i feel so thankful for it.
5. my job. i love what i do.
6. the work i do outside my job. i write for others on the side. i keep this here blog. these things keep me from experiencing too much writer’s block, and challenge me to up my game and perfect my craft.
7. my home. it took many years, but it finally feels like home.
8. my city. new york may knock you down from time to time, but it always picks you back up.
9. my exercise routine. i have finally found not one, but TWO places to sweat it out. to let all my worries melt away, and to get in shape while doing so. thank you, bar method, and thank you, soul cycle.
10. inspiration. this city is full of it. my job is full of it. the internet is full of it. i rarely lack for inspiration, and for that, i feel quite lucky.
what are you thankful for today?